Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Any takers?
Hey everyone! Lately I have really been trying to figure out a way to work from home so I can bring in some extra money without having to be away from Audrey Grace. I am really truly wanting to scrapbook for people! If you or someone you know would like some scrapbooking done, please come to me! There are a number of ways we can go about it! You can give me the pictures you would like included, and I will deliver the finished scrapbook back to you, or I can make a premade book and you just add your own photos! You can be as involved as you would like, or just turn it all over to me! They make the PERFECT gift for a baby shower, wedding, birthday or anniversary gift! They are also a great way to remember and capture a great vacation you or someone you love may have taken! Please leave a comment here or on facebook if you are interested!! Prices are negotiable! This is something I absolutely LOVE to do, and would love to share it with you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

its Christina (Elizabeths_Mommy) from JM. LOVE the house!!!
ReplyDelete