Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yuck Yuck Yuck!

So some of you know that Ben was sick last week and missed 2 days of work because he felt too bad to get out of bed.  I tried SO hard to take care of him without getting too close so I wouldn't catch it....and it didn't work.  I woke up yesterday feeling like I had been hit by a bus.  Yuck.  I haven't felt this bad in years!  Not to mention I've never had a baby to take care of while I was sick!  Not so easy!  Thank goodness for having great family close by!  My fridge is now stocked with 2 pots of soup, chicken salad, and chicken and dumplings!  Yum!  It helped so much not having to cook, and luckily I'm feeling a little better today!  
So on a positive note, I finally managed to get a picture of the baby's teeth!!  I've been trying unsuccessfully for weeks now!  So check out those pearly whites!  Doesn't she just look so proud of them?!


I can't believe it's almost August!!  This year has absolutely flown!  Personally, I am very ready for Fall!  It is my absolute favorite time of the year!  I love everything about it...football, crisp breezes, opening all the windows in my house, sweaters, holiday season, pretty leaves..just everything!  I can't wait for all the new things that will be coming up for the baby!  She will be crawing before we know it, and should be learning to walk right around Christmas time!  She'll get to pick out a pumpkin and help me bake cookies and go Christmas shopping with me!!  I'm just so excited and feel so blessed to have her in our lives.  This time last year I was just finding out I was pregnant!  Our 1st ultrasound was August 1st.   I'll never forget hearing her heartbeat for the first time!  It's just so amazing now, 1 year later, she's laying on my chest and I can FEEL her heart beating!  I fall more in love everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment